The password should contain :
1. More than 10 characters
3. To further complicate the password format, add both uppercase (capital letters) and lowercase letters.
4. The punctuation marks that make the password incomprehensible!
5. It is even better to include special symbols like @,#,$,%,&,* etc.
Admit it, even you have tried to guess someone else's password at some point! Nowadays, we are forced to use only secure passwords. The danger of being stolen is getting bigger every day because the technology is evolving very quickly! The password must be composed randomly The most important solution for creating a secure password is by randomly adding each character that will be in the composition. You can do this without a random password generator, but you'll lose some time, and maybe even omit some important rules. A good random password generator has many settings and directions to help you create your password randomly and with a more complex composition.
It's mandatory that the password should not contain:
1. Avoid memorable passwords, they are easy to remember but on the other side are also easy to be guessed by certain software, web bots , scripts etc .Also the words related to you that can be used to steal your password . If a hacker wants to find out your password, he's looking for this type of information about you on social media accounts:
- Your Name
- Mail Account Name
- The Names Of Your Family Members
- The Name Of Your Pets
- Friends Names
- Your Hobby Name
- Your Address
- Favorite Artist Name Or Favorite Music Band
- Passport Numbers
- Your birth date or birth dates for your family members
- Phone Numbers
- Identity Numbers
- Words From The Dictionary Like : Admin, Incorrect, My Door Is Locked
- Famous Quotes Like: “If You Want To Live A Happy Life, Tie It To Goal Not To People Or Objects” Albert Einstein
2. Characters or numbers that are placed next to each other on the qwerty keyboard and the best examples are:
3. Repeated Characters (AaAa, BbBb, CcCc)
A bad habit is to put the same password on multiple accounts so it can be less complicated. But this way, if anyone knows this password can access all your accounts. And only after the above conditions have been met you can add to your password a favorite name or an inspired message. Which is the best password generator? Is the one that uses as many variables as possible in the password composition, and also offers you as many settings as possible to create a custom password that is as secure as you like. Use this secure password generator tool for free. The passwords generated here are unique. If you're looking for a random password generator that creates strong and complex passwords you've come to the right place! This generator is an online tool and work instantly, so you do not need to download it , just have to bookmark the site that you can generate secure passwords just as easily in the future.
This website and the server where it is hosted are checked daily for increased security and a smooth, error-free operation. The information generated here is secure, so it's safe from hacking. All communications between your browser and this website are encrypted httpsecure (https). Only you know the passwords you have generated. Passwords generated by you are not saved in any way by securepasswords.co Password-protected information may be less important, or very important, such as a digital wallet. The more important the information is, especially when it comes to money, the more we need to use an ultra high security password generator. Many applications have taken the problem in their own hands and are trying to teach us, even forces us to make a password as strong as possible. They have a password policy (minimum password length,at least one symbol etc.) that increase personal user accounts security. If you meet this obstacles, securepasswords.com enables you to do all this requirements easy and fast. We need new passwords all the time, we need to make new accounts on various social networks (Google, Gmail, Linkedln, Wordpress, Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Paypal, Outlook, Ebay, Apple, Amazon, etc), we need to secure various files, we have to change old passwords, we need to protect Wi-Fi connections etc